How Much Can A Digital Marketer Earn?
The Covid-19 pandemic has increased the importance of Technology even more. Digitisation has become an indispensable and integral part of our lives. Schools and offices have been shifted at homes and it has been possible only because of technology. No doubt the Covid-19 pandemic has created chaos in the whole world but at the same time, it has also opened a gate of opportunities for professionals in the technical fields especially digital marketing. Businesses are working relentlessly to deploy more and more effective and actionable digital marketing strategies to expand their market share and accelerate their business growth. They want skilled and talented professionals in the field of digital marketing who can fulfill the goals of the organisation. With increasing opportunities in the digital marketing field, the salary prospects are also increasing.
The salaries of digital marketers are based on their experience, skills, and capabilities in the digital marketing field.
- For an entry-level digital marketer who has less than one year of experience, the expected pay scale can be up to 3-4 lakhs per annum.
- An individual in his early career or intermediate level having an experience of 1-4 years can expect a salary of 4-5 lakhs per annum.
- An individual in his mid-career with experience of 5-9 years can expect a salary of 7-8 lakhs per annum.
- A digital marketing manager with 10 to 19 years of experience in his late-career can make up to 10-11 lakhs per annum.
The digital marketing arena is changing with the dynamic changes in the business environment. Many job opportunities are available for a digital marketer ranging from content marketing, sales, email marketing, social media marketing, SEO marketing, and much more.
All these areas have different salary prospects and these prospects are likely to be increased in the coming times and as the individuals keep on climbing the ladder of success, their position and money are going to increase.
- The average salary of a content marketing expert can be expected to range from INR 20000-100000 per month.
- A digital sales marketer can expect a salary of INR 22000-45000 per month.
- Professionals from fields like email marketing, social media marketing, and SEO marketing can expect a salary ranging from INR 15000 to 35000 per month.
- A digital marketing manager responsible for overseeing the digital marketing tasks and develops and completes the marketing projects can expect a salary ranging from INR 20000 to 1.5 Lakh per month.
The pay scales of digital marketing managers are also affected by various skills. For example, data analysis, paid media marketing, social media optimisation, web marketing, project management, online marketing, web content marketing, and much more.
All these skills hold great importance in the field of digital marketing. The more skills a manager possesses, the more salary he could expect and vice versa.